Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 4!!

This week is the halfway point in our training! We ran 3.7 miles yesterday...it was amazing.
My grandma called me last night to tell me that she reads the blog, and she has always known that I run like a penguin…Thanks for the heads up G!

In other news, I had a mini fundraiser at Continuum this morning and the response was amazing. The setup harkened back to my days of peddling Girl Scout cookies. I had some awesome hand made signs and what not, but let me tell you those brownies are on to something: cute kids + thin mints = how could you not donate?

But seriously, it is so great to have support from my coworkers, and I am so proud to represent such and awesome cause!! I heard bunch of stories about how different types of cancer have affected the lives of the people I work with and I am so glad that I can do something small to help.

I also found out that I will be doing the last two weeks of my training in China, which is pretty awesome! And I will be back in the states the night before the race. I can’t wait!

Thank you so much to this week’s donors:
Mark
Mike
Bonnie
Ed
Lee
Kelly
Danny
Tom (my hero)

Y’all are amazing!!
 Right now we are at 67.5%!!

Click here to donate, send the link to your friends!!





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it was like peddling Girl Scout cookies and not reminiscent of selling pencils on the play ground. The earlier years of Beth.
    Love ya Go team

    ReplyDelete