Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 3

We are finally hitting our stride! After a busy week of celebrating Allison’s birthday and watching her obsess over finals, it was great to get up early on Sunday and run my little heart out. We realized that our coach has been lying too us, every run we go on is really .2 miles more than she says it is. That means that I ran 3.2 miles this morning, officially the longest I have ever run! I am still slow, but starting to over come my penguin like tendencies!

Our Patient Ambassador, Lori, is amazing. She is a Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma survivor and can run circles around me. She inspires me to get up and hit the road every morning!

Thank you: 
Aunt Mary 

Donate here to continue to support LLS’s mission to provide education and support for patients! http://pages.teamintraining.org/ma/RunToRem10/TeamBethAllison

No comments:

Post a Comment